- "Sweet Spicy, & Saucy" Cajun Salad Dressing
In 5 minutes, our Louisiana Fish Fry Seafood Sauce can add "ZAP" to your salads
- Louisiana "Leftover Lagniappe" Turkey & Sausage Gumbo
Only in Louisiana are leftovers better than Thanksgiving dinner!
- Kickin' Remoulade Deviled Eggs
Give this traditional party favorite some "PIZZAZZ"!
- Cajun Burgers "Seasoned and Sauced"
Give your burgers some Louisiana "Lagniappe" today!
- "Cajun "Grilled, Dusted, and Crusted" Pork Tenderloin
It's grilled, dusted, crusted, and AWESOME
- Cajun Seared Fish Filets
You select the fish; we've got the seasoning for it!
- "Taste the Touchdown" Jambalaya
Great tasting food,like football, is always in season
- Cajun Meatloaf
Our Seafood Sauce gives this traditional loaf a spicy kick
- Big Banana Cobbler
Pecans pump up the texture of our delicious Cobbler Mix
LOUISIANA FISH FRY PARTICIPATES IN "FLOOD OF LOVE" EVENT TO HELP OUR TEXAS NEIGHBORS AFFECTED BY LAST SPRING'S STORMS
On August 9th Louisiana Fish Fry participated in this relief event that was sponsored by the Brookshire Brothers store in Wimberley, Texas. Click link below for more!